Contemporary III - Stationary Chiropractic Table
Engineered from the ground up to be the perfect companion to a thriving practice, the Contemporary III has the features and durability required by the most demanding offices. Built out of precision laser cut 7 gauge steel and finished in a scratch resistant, oven-set black powder coat for maximum durability and aesthetics. This sleek table fits right in with any office decor, from modern to bohemian.
Customizable with up to 5 drops to accommodate a range of adjusting techniques. Based on our standard drop system used in our Prestige and Standard line tables, the Contemporary III Table’s newly redesigned drops were built to be even more robust for the high volume practice. Machined out of high density polyethylene, our drop blocks are impact resistant and low friction leading to long service life. Our plungers are precision machined out of a billet of 1018 steel. The result is a crisp and smooth mechanism.
The Contemporary III Stationary table is available with pelvic, lumbar, and thoracic drops. The thoracic and lumbar drops feature our new double hinge system allowing the single thoraco/lumbar cushion to fall at both the front and rear simultaneously. This allows for optimal adjusting of the entire spine C7/T1 - L5/S1. Both our thoracic and pelvic drops are available with our prop and drop system. This allows the pelvic drop cushion to be tilted so that the front portion is up to 5 inches above the table, which enables patients with large abdomens to comfortably lie prone. The thoracic prop and drop allows the thoracic section to incline up to 45 degrees with the drop being effective up to 20 degrees. This is a great feature for those who require the ability to do antierors on an incline but want the functionality of a full drop table. It is also a wonderful addition for doing seated condyle lifts and rotary breaks.
Our pelvic, lumbar, and thoracic drops are all easily activated using our foot cocking kick drop system. This has the added benefits of no handles on the side of the table to get in the way of side posture adjusting, a longer lever for activating the drop when working on heavier patients, and the elimination of the need to lift your contact point to cock the drop when dropping a patient several times in quick succession.
Our base headpiece features 20 degrees of flexion and extension. There are options to upgrade to a forward drop, forward drop and elevation with straight drop, and forward drop, elevation with straight drop plus lateral bending.
All Contemporary III come standard with a foot extension and knee break. This allows the foot piece of the table to be tilted, taking tension off the hamstrings and allowing for easy leg checks.
- Flexion/Extension headpiece
- Lumbo/pelvic drop
- Knee break
- Foot extension
- Face paper hardware
- Arm rests
- Left sided tension
Table Body Dimensions: 70" x 22" (120lbs, 55kg). Weight is approximately 150 lbs
- 10 gauge all steel powder coated frame
- Height available at 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 inches.
- The Firm Foam used as standard on this table is a combination of 1.5 inches of medium over 1 inch of 120 lb compression firm.
- Forward Cervical Drop
- Forward Cervical Drop, Toggle Drop and Elevation Cervical headpiece
- Upper thoracic kick activated drop
- Thoraco/Lumbar Kick activated drop
- Lumbo/Pelvic kick drop
- Thoracic propping section to 50 degrees with drop remaining active
- Lumbo/pelvic propping section to six inches with drop remaining active.
- Right or left sided tension options.
Note: By default all drop options are kick activated. If you would prefer handle-activated drops, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Shipping this table anywhere within the contiguous 48 US states is $500. Unless shipping to FL in which the cost is $325.
Table ships fully assembled via freight.
Pickup is also available at no charge to you. Just visit our "Contact Us" page to find our address.
Your week of shipment is issued after the order is placed due to lead times varying. If you need a table by a specific date, be sure to reach out to us before placing an order to ensure we can have the table arrive by the time you need it.
If you are outside of the contiguous 48 US states, be sure to contact us directly as we do ship tables worldwide and would still love one of our tables in your office.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: Table orders may be canceled within 48 business hours of placement without penalty, excluding Practice Specials. Practice Specials may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement without penalty. If orders are canceled after the stated period, then a penalty of 40% will be assessed. Refunds are issued within 10 business days of cancellation by check sent via tracked mail.
TABLES STORED: If you have selected to have your completed table stored at our facility until you are ready to authorize its shipment to you, the table will be considered “delivered” on the day it is placed in storage for the purpose of these terms. Sun Chiropractic Tables does not charge for storage when the length is six months or less.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: We offer a 10 day, no-questions asked return policy for all the standard tables we offer. Please note that this policy does NOT include tables with custom colors or other customized options*. If not satisfied with your table for any reason you may return it at your expense for a complete refund excluding original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This allows you 10 full days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. Tables must be returned in "new" condition. Tables not returned in "new" condition will have their refund decreased by the stated cost of noted damage.
*Tables with a custom color or other custom options may not be returned for any reason.
- All Standard Line Tables carry a one-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Prestige Line and Contemporary Tables carry a two-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Elevation columns installed on Contemporary tables are warranted for one year by the manufacturer of the provided columns.
- As a courtesy service we will ship replacement parts to you at no expense, however you will be responsible for the installation of the provided parts. The exception to this service is tables which have been shipped outside the Continental US. In such situations the customer will be responsible to cover applicable shipping costs less an equivalent Domestic shipping allowance.
- At Sun Chiropractic Tables, LLC sole discretion “hard parts” (defined as those mechanical table parts subject to wear and breakage) may be provided to the original customer at no charge except for the cost of shipping, at any time both before and after the termination of the warranty periods stated above.
- Current Lead time 6 weeks
- Contact us for international shipping
- Made in the USA
Base price includes Lumbo/Pelvic Drop, Flex/Ext Headpiece, Foot Extension and Knee Break.