Practice Special Handle Drop
What makes a Practice Special different?
We get asked this question all the time regarding our Practice Special Line. Our Practice Special Tables are built from the same high-quality materials as our Standard line tables, but with limited customization. This allows the table to be shipped out to the customer in 5 business days. So if you're in a pinch and need a table quick but don't want to compromise on function or form, this is an excellent choice.
Here are just a few of our tables noteworthy features:
- Appearance: Our Practice Special Drop Tables come in black vinyl and with white pine woodwork as standard. Black pine wood work is available at an extra charge. Like on all our tables, the cushions use medical grade vinyl that is easy to disinfect and can easily handle steady office use. Likewise, our wooden legs provide a solid base for all your adjusting needs that will last for years. The working weight of our Practice Special Drop Table is 750lbs (340kg).
- Smooth and reliable drops: The drops in our chiropractic tables are crisp and fast. This is because we make them with HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene), a self-lubricating plastic. This material works beautifully with the steel drop plungers and will not become grooved with heavy use unlike aluminum or steel blocks. In addition, the HDPE drop block deforms with the plunger as the drop falls. This keeps the drop running like new for many years.
Functionality: This Practice Special Drop Table comes standard with a lumbo/pelvic drop with a bilateral push to cock handle and left-side tension. The drop fall is 7/8". The table is also equipped with a tilting headpiece that allows 20° forward flexion/30° extension, with an open nose slot for patient comfort.
Table Body Dimensions: 70" x 22" (120lbs, 55kg). Weight may vary depending on the customization of features you choose.
Armrest Dimensions: 3½" x 12" and use 1½" firm foam.
Drop Design: our lumbo/pelvic drops have left-side tension and are available with either handle activation or kick (foot) activation. The drop fall is 7/8".
Tilting Headpiece: allows 20° forward flexion/30° extension with an open nose slot for patient comfort.
Face Paper Cutter: uses standard 8½" rolls.
Cushion Construction: table cushions use 2½" firm foam for a supportive adjusting surface. Face cushions use 2½" contoured medium foam for patient comfort. All cushions are covered in high-quality Spirit Millennium vinyl. Easy to disinfect and great for medical equipment.
Working Weight of Table: 750lbs (340kg).
Shipping this table anywhere within the contiguous 48 US states is $225. Unless shipping to FL in which the cost is $175.
Fully Assembled Freight options are available for a cost. Please get in touch with us directly for a quote.
Pickup is also available at no charge to you. Just visit our "Contact Us" page to find our address.
Table ships partially disassembled UPS ground in two packages. The average time to put together is 35-40min.
Your week of shipment is issued after the order is placed due to lead times varying. If you need a table by a specific date, be sure to reach out to us before placing an order to ensure we can have the table arrive by the time you need it.
If you are outside of the contiguous 48 US states, be sure to contact us directly as we do ship tables worldwide and would still love one of our tables in your office.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: Table orders may be canceled within 48 business hours of placement without penalty, excluding Practice Specials. Practice Specials may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement without penalty. If orders are canceled after the stated period, then a penalty of 40% will be assessed. Refunds are issued within 10 business days of cancellation by check sent via tracked mail.
TABLES STORED: If you have selected to have your completed table stored at our facility until you are ready to authorize its shipment to you, the table will be considered “delivered” on the day it is placed in storage for the purpose of these terms. Sun Chiropractic Tables does not charge for storage when the length is six months or less.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: We offer a 10 day, no-questions asked return policy for all the standard tables we offer. Please note that this policy does NOT include tables with custom colors or other customized options*. If not satisfied with your table for any reason you may return it at your expense for a complete refund excluding original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This allows you 10 full days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. Tables must be returned in "new" condition. Tables not returned in "new" condition will have their refund decreased by the stated cost of noted damage.
*Tables with a custom color or other custom options may not be returned for any reason.
- All Standard Line Tables carry a one-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Prestige Line and Contemporary Tables carry a two-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Elevation columns installed on Contemporary tables are warranted for one year by the manufacturer of the provided columns.
- As a courtesy service we will ship replacement parts to you at no expense, however you will be responsible for the installation of the provided parts. The exception to this service is tables which have been shipped outside the Continental US. In such situations the customer will be responsible to cover applicable shipping costs less an equivalent Domestic shipping allowance.
- At Sun Chiropractic Tables, LLC sole discretion “hard parts” (defined as those mechanical table parts subject to wear and breakage) may be provided to the original customer at no charge except for the cost of shipping, at any time both before and after the termination of the warranty periods stated above.
- Current Lead time 5 business days
- Contact us for international shipping
- Made in the USA