Chiroway Drop Table
- Forward Cervical Drop
- 2/3 Handle Activated, Lift to Cock Thoracic Drop
- Lumbo/Pelvic Lift to Cock Drop
- Firm Foam (combination of 1.5 inches of medium over 1 inch of 120lb compression firm)
- Flexion/Extension Headpiece
- Face Paper Hardware
- Comes standard with Greystone upholstery, ChiroWay Logo on frame side and Walnut Stained Oak Woodwork
ChiroWay Logo: screen printed and applied prior to shipment.
Table Body Dimensions: 70" x 22" (120lbs, 55kg). Weight may vary depending on the customization of features you choose.
Armrest Dimensions: 3½" x 12" and use 1½" firm foam.
Drop Design: this table comes standard with lumbo/pelvic and thoracic drops. Both are handle-activated and have left-side tension. The drop fall is 7/8".
Tilting Headpiece: allows 20° forward flexion/30° extension with an open nose slot for patient comfort.
Face Paper Cutter: uses standard 8½" rolls.
Cushion Construction: table cushions use 2½" firm foam for a supportive adjusting surface. Face cushions use 2½" contoured medium foam for patient comfort. All cushions are covered in high-quality Spirit Millennium vinyl. Easy to disinfect and great for medical equipment.
Working Weight of Table: 750lbs (340kg).
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: Table orders may be canceled within 48 business hours of placement without penalty, excluding Practice Specials. Practice Specials may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement without penalty. If orders are canceled after the stated period, then a penalty of 40% will be assessed. Refunds are issued within 10 business days of cancellation by check sent via tracked mail.
TABLES STORED: If you have selected to have your completed table stored at our facility until you are ready to authorize its shipment to you, the table will be considered “delivered” on the day it is placed in storage for the purpose of these terms. Sun Chiropractic Tables does not charge for storage when the length is six months or less.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: We offer a 10 day, no-questions asked return policy for all the standard tables we offer. Please note that this policy does NOT include tables with custom colors or other customized options*. If not satisfied with your table for any reason you may return it at your expense for a complete refund excluding original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This allows you 10 full days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. Tables must be returned in "new" condition. Tables not returned in "new" condition will have their refund decreased by the stated cost of noted damage.
*Tables with a custom color or other custom options may not be returned for any reason.
- All Standard Line Tables carry a one-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Prestige Line and Contemporary Tables carry a two-year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only).
- Elevation columns installed on Contemporary tables are warranted for one year by the manufacturer of the provided columns.
- As a courtesy service we will ship replacement parts to you at no expense, however you will be responsible for the installation of the provided parts. The exception to this service is tables which have been shipped outside the Continental US. In such situations the customer will be responsible to cover applicable shipping costs less an equivalent Domestic shipping allowance.
- At Sun Chiropractic Tables, LLC sole discretion “hard parts” (defined as those mechanical table parts subject to wear and breakage) may be provided to the original customer at no charge except for the cost of shipping, at any time both before and after the termination of the warranty periods stated above.
- Made in the USA